sunnuntai 23. helmikuuta 2014

First warm weekend

Let's see. I'm gonna try to write this post in English. And all of you, remember, I'm still learning. Well let's start so I can get over it.

On Saturday morning I woke up pretty early. I was purpose to go to ride Chip before my hair appointment, but my trainer called me that his owner is coming to ride him. So I went back to bed for awhile. I had my hair appointment at 12:15, but we left little bit before 11:00. We went for a lunch to place called McAllister. My favorite place! I ate a sandwich and it was so good. I just love that place!


I wanted to get a little bit lighter because the sun is getting my hair lighter and lighter and I don't wanna dye my hair every second week. So this way it's gonna be easier and cheaper. Well everybody saw the pic of my new hair from last post. Or if you didn't go to check it.
After the appointment I went to the closest store and went get some shampoo and other makeup stuff what I didn't have left anymore.



Because it was really nice and warm day we decided to have a nice cousins together - day at the park and after park at our place and eat some pizza. Day was really succesful. Everybody had fun, even the little kids had fun.

And today, on Sunday. We went to the movie theater. First time for me, yay. The movie was a lego movie. It was for kids, but I like kids movies. And in principle I'm a kid. At least a few more next week ;) Okay, I might be a kid for a longer time. The movie theater was really different than in Finland, but I liked it. And what I'm doing now? Just watching more movies and enjoying the weather! I hope you had a nice weekend!




En kerinnyt tekstiä oikolukea, mutta toivottavasti edes ymmärtää mitä yritin selittää. Kertokaa toki mulle jos huomaatte virheitä! :) Miten teidän viikonloppu sujui? Miten olisi MyDay huomenna, videolla vai kuvilla?

8 kommenttia:

  1. hei miten toi leffateatteri eroo suomen teatterista ja miten se toimii ihan alusta loppuun? ollaan lähössä jenkkeihin kuun lopussa ja pitäis varmaan pikkuveljen kanssa siitä keskenään selvitä, ja se ois varmaan paljon helpompaa jos tietäis vähän etukäteen et mikä on erilaista :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. se voi vaihdella tosi paljon paikasta riippuen. Tossa paikassa oli enemmankin ravintolasysteemi. Eli sulla oli menu ja kaikki ja sa soit illallista. Eika niinkaan teatterina. Hirveen hankala selittaa..

      Poista
  2. Vastaukset
    1. ma teen sen joku paiva, kun tanaan en enaa kerkea.

      Poista
  3. olisi varmaan kannattanut sinun oikolukea... :'D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Mä luen aina myöhemmin ku oon tyylii julkassu, mut en ite huomaa virheitä. Otan mielellään vastaan korjauksia. Mun enkku kun ei ole parhaimmasta päästä. Oppia tahdon kyllä :)

      Poista
  4. Hahaha o ja fatta ingenting xD jävla engelska ps.mein ruotsi-enkku-keskustelut on vähä jääny hehe

    VastaaPoista